THE SELFISH MODE

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Dear Little Monster II

My dear little monster you have returned to me in my hour of sleep. Gently You glide into my ”good nightmares and fears, reminding me without my need of Memory of the ferocity which you possess. I didn't have to think about you, Your tremor spoke your presence and my heart again felt the crushing forces Of your nails, as they caressed it with fury! You came suddenly as if you Had never left, as if in the gentle garden that you were born I was born by You.

But how I remember your absence which filled me with emptiness and the Temptations of the world. Though now it seems nonexistent, I still cling to The horror of being without your horror. Was it I who brought you back to This tempestuous world of cruel calm? Tell me! Was it my tears with their Currents which dragged you into this void? Or was it my agonizing screams which became louder with the distance to make you mad? Did they corner you In endless space and sentence you, to me?

My love forbids me to reason but I know that you are back against your will, and only until you get from me What will help you escape me. Isn't that the truth, you need me to escape Me? And I like a fool let you have me so that you can destroy me! Tell me! Answer me! I know I am right and you can say it because it will change Nothing; I will accept your obscene gestures and abuses, and crave you even More! There is no escape for me I was sentenced to love you, you, an alien who could not live in my world.

Why care I what brought you here when your Presence overshadows even my hunger! I slept calmly when from a distance so Great that no sound or body could be seen entered your presence. And the Ground began to shake trying to leave the earth. Again the winds tried desperately to escape, only this time instead of flying with speed they became dead calm, hiding from you, from me, hoping not to be noticed. I let my body shiver and my emotions began to commit suicide, only so that I could stay alive by feeling less from numbness.

Yes, I had to kill my senses knowing well that even dead your passions would force me to horror. Then you arrived to where you were and had been, and Would always be because you stay in every place you go. As the light of Morning collided with the darkness to trapped the earth with their struggle, You entered my head and my pain the insensitive gods felt! My eye lids attempting to keep their eyes, closed and fused. My body refused to contain my soul and my soul begged to be kept.

But the catharsis was complete an I did not recognize myself, who was this I, looked at my hands knowing not what they were. This feeling did not last, not because you quit giving me your strange violent reactions but because I could not fight anymore. I had to surrender to you so I relaxed and melted from the heat of my agony into your form. I Was not prepared for the emotion that was to trap me after that. I felt something beyond all intercourse, quite unfathomable even to me. But it was happening, light was rushing away from my body as if I were a sun and it was being born from a dark center, which resisting not gave energy and life.

My surrender released everything inside of me, and then you left! I felt You leaving again but I did not rush to catch you. I laid there transforming My soul, entering into the helpless journey to hell! You had at last driven me mad! I was insane! I laughed thinking of you and rested in my journey by Lapsing back into temporal reality. I sipped a cup of coffee wondering with your thoughts. How could I have not known of insanity! How could I have Lived any other way! Now my dear little monster I talk to gods, to worms, to the spirits and the devils. Our Dialogues are comical and occasionally we mention you, my dear little Monster, the one who made love to all the gods. The one who taught me that I Am everything, that is good about evil!