THE SELFISH MODE

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Prince Of Passion

Oh I went for the ugly, I liked love I had no choice as in so much of my life I had no choice, destiny my witness I had no choice. Now I was attempting to have the course of life altered by my will, in my desired direction. Prince of passions that was me, trafficking in loneliness, trafficking in love... trying to kick destiny in the ass!

Surrounded by itself beauty does not know it is alone. Withdraw your horses, callback the glorious warriors, stop the war, draw on paper the sun from memory, stupid school exercises, it was my turn to say beg me, please beg me, I shall refuse you but beg me anyway! I want to feel wanted even by a cheap whore like you.

In the end even the great Gods depended on the love from the plebeians, perhaps in mass aggregate numbers, counting at least in arithmetic progression, many loving them would amount to half a soul, maybe not a good soul, maybe a half an ugly soul like mine; mine the expression of the sum of sin, madness, and the square root of Pi whatever that is in it’s passionate infinite imperfection.

I crawled gently into the blankets, I begun to kiss her slowly while moving my lips in a certain progression, I was going to hide, morning never came.