THE SELFISH MODE

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Dear Little Monster I

A mad dream? My dear little monster you have arrived into my embrace with all your pump And sinister fury; you bleed through my veins every time I see you, and our Previous encounters have always frozen my motion, only to leave my body Trembling and my squirming mind in hysterics. But not this morning, this Morning was different. I knew your old footsteps, the ground started shaking As you made your way towards the coward. Neither space nor the sheets would Serve as protection from your starving claws. They raced around my body Bearing wounds that today only my eyes can witness. Your throat made those Horrible noises which only seconds past were voices, the voices of children, Which always accompany your arrival as red carpets accompany kings.

Yes, You've returned knowing well I’ve rejected your friendship in the past and Would do so again. Oh, I have searched for you and even wanted your grotesquesness in my brain. At first I rejected you from fear. Your alien nature tormented me beyond containment but, as soon as you left I realized How much my savage fears had enjoyed your stay. I perspired as never before, I Wanted to scream for the mercy of god, I forced my body to move but my force Was wasted; your grip, a grip of terror would not release me that is, until My heart showed signs of death and my brain seemed to burst through my skull In eons of time! Then, and only then my, dear little monster, you would Leave as light leaves the sun. And then my longing for your return would Begin.

I always wanted you to return and I opened my third eye for your sight. I'd talk To you in my walks, telling you that this time it would be different, I Would not be afraid; I begged for your return to our savage intercourse and I cried when silence spoke your absence. But you did return, and only when I had Placed you in my memories absent of my feelings. Only when I did not expect you. You rushed in When I could not tell the difference between dreaming and reality. You, of Course wanted me to think I was insane. But I knew too well that the bed was Really shaking, that the walls were vibrating as my teeth were crushing each Other with increasing force as I was attempting to open my jaws!

And Those explosive sounds which tore through my body were really you, and Really real! I wasn't mad! I was normal! The darkness was opening my eyes You knew that, as well as you know that only monsters are mad! You've played With my fears I fought against them, forced you away and lost them; now I Want them back! For there is nothing more atrocious, more horrible than not Being able to fear!! I know your weakness is that what you fear? That I can Have life within you?

This morning when destiny bonded us once more, we Fiercely struggled within me and within you. But I was powerful and held you For seconds blasting gradually through your heart the instant my mass wanted to test its control. Yet, as soon as I wanted to return you were no More. I let tears irrigate my eyes and cursed myself begging for your forgiveness. I felt you so distant when I wanted you inside my head. I gave Up your return, I did not give up the grief. But instants later you came Back, your terror was weak, your claws were not as heavy. I felt more the Gentle caresses of a princess than the angry violent bursting of a monster! You didn't stay long but left slowly.... I felt you leaving for a very long, long time as my depression increased with affinity.

Now, timelessness later you are probably in another time, another universe perhaps hunting another soul; While I rest here praying to the god of all good to bring me back your evil! Though I fear the death which must accompany your revenge, I fear more that You may never return. ”Oh, my dear little monster how lucky are those who are wanted dead by all their enemies!