THE SELFISH MODE

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Trafficking In Love

Morning never comes to us but I have probably told you that, and even if I had not from my telling you that here the night reigns supreme the complete withdraw of the morning becomes an inevitable conclusion.

So we mention love but we should never mention love in relationship to beauty or perfection, most people will never know this great distinction, I was unfortunate enough to know it, I had surrendered to love which is another way of saying that I had surrendered to imperfection. Beauty is the perfect escape from pain. Beauty is perfection and perfection is insensitive. Beauty scars ugliness, ugliness feels everything! Ugliness can love, which is as all love gratuitous in nature. I had chosen, after beauty scarred me, to love, that is to be ugly. I showed imperfection, I was never beautiful, never ever that.

Beauty is the perfect escape from pain but for me there was no escape; I was a love trafficker and as that I aimed to suck the life blood from those around me, I made them heavy with my presence, I was their weight belt when they had left their air tanks on the surface of deeper waters.